Natexo is a French group established in 2008, which has different companies around the world: France, Spain, Italy and USA.
The group is one of the European leaders in the Email Marketing industry.The company offers innovative online acquisition solutions to a host of international clients in efforts to help them acquire qualified traffic and generate revenue.
Under the responsibility of the Marketing Manager, the technical content writer will be a key person support in constant optimization and improvement of business support solutions.
Your mission: deliver the very best documentation for both your colleagues and your external audience. You'll join as our first Technical Writer in Barcelona and you'll team up with your colleagues at the office. Next to that, you'll work closely with our Product owner director based in our Paris office.
As a Technical Writer, you'll have ownership of programmatic documentation, both internal and external. And it’s not only technical documentation, as well as user manuals, release notes, and such.
· Produce and maintain high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
· Analyze existing content, focusing on reuse and single sourcing opportunities
· Work with internal teams to obtain and in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
· Keep up to date on product changes, customer use cases and support issues
· Promote continuous improvement on the documentation
· Native English language, with excellent writing skills
· Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text
· An understanding of formatting articles on the web
You get in return
· International and young working environment
· 1 home working day per month
· Monetary help:600 € per month