Natexo, a French group established in 2008, is one of the European leaders in the Email Marketing industry.
The company has expanded internationally and currently; we have nine offices (France, Spain, Italy, USA, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Poland) worldwide.
The company offers innovative online acquisition solutions to a host of international clients in efforts to help them acquire qualified traffic and generate revenue.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting, the Credit/Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the proper management of revenue / bad debts, customer disputes and suppliers and the proper functioning of the office :
- Unpaid and litigation management in coordination with internal teams and lawyers
- Update business management (payment of customers, definition of balances and times authorized payment for each new customer ) arrears monitoring reports Preparation of accounting report and expenditure of the subsidiary each Administrative months : make all good recordkeeping relating to the subsidiary, answer the phone
- Office management: control of suppliers, make equipment purchases, travel arrangements from your computer
- High level of Spanish and English. French will be a plus
- First experience in accounting will be a plus
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- References required
- With a premium experience in Credit Management, you are very structured and rigorous.
- You have a sense of responsibility, particularly enjoy the challenges and start-up environment where autonomy is valued.
- Major organizational interpersonal skills , you must master the Office tools and have a good level of competence Excel.
You get in return
- 1 home working day per month
- Central and newly design offices
- Free fruit and drinks
- International working environment