Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 5 companies. Natexo (emailing, collecting and monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization), Addict Agency (Monetization), Diagomail and Mafringue.
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, th 8th best performance private French Company by L’Express Magazine.
The Company develops internationally through 4 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, USA)
Reporting to the HR Coordinator, you will assist in the day-to day management of all Human Resources tasks in all Natexo Group branches ( France, Spain, Italy,UK)
You will participate in the following tasks:
Assisting with day to day operation of the HR functions and duties
- Providing administrative support to Human Resources department
- Sourcing and constant monitoring of profiles on social networks
- Definition of needs and drafting job offers
- Post job offers on appropriate sites
- School-enterprise partnership: Developing and maintaining the school-business relationship
- Support in all the recruitment process
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Manage the absences for all the company
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Good Knowledge of Office programs (Word, excel, Powerpoint)
- You are organized, multitasking and meticulous.
- We require the signing of an internship agreement with a university or school
- 6 months internship in an international environment
- Monetary help: 600€ gross/month
- A workplace in the center of Barcelona
- Teleworking (one day per month)