Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 5 companies. Natexo (emailing, collecting and monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization), Addict Agency ( Monetization), Diagomail and Mafringue.
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, th 8th best performance private French Company by L’Express Magazine.
The Company develops internationally though 10 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, Poland UK, USA, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Australia)
The COO Assistant will take an active role in continually assessing, analyzing all operation aspects, whilst maintaining key internal and commercial relationships, The COO Assistant is expected to provide accurate and timely administrative support to the COO.
The tasks will include:
· Agenda Management: making appointments, travel organization (plane, hotel, meeting room)
· Monthly Country manager’s meeting organization
· Meeting summary
· Expenses management
· Internal announcements
· Ensure coordination and collaboration with other departments and other internal and external stakeholders in the management of various projects
· Working on different mission reorganization, optimization, support operational management of production
· Establish of a weekly report by controlling the progress and performance indicators by country.
· English fluent. French will be a plus
· Able to work with autonomy
· Bachelor degree and excellent organizational skills
· Be comfortable in an international environment
· Permanent contact with the interlocutors of all levels, good relationship and negotiation skills
· You manage excel perfectly.