Natexo, a French group established in 2008, is one of the European leaders in the Email Marketing industry.
The company has expanded internationally and currently; we have nine offices (France, Spain, Italy, USA, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Poland) worldwide.
The company offers innovative online acquisition solutions to a host of international clients in efforts to help them acquire qualified traffic and generate revenue.
Under the responsibility of the COO, you are in charge of designing email campaigns for your clients and guarantee the diffusion of the campaigns in the Publishers network for the UK market.
Your main missions:
- Establish and maintain the affiliate network of the UK market
- Prospect and recruit new members every month
- Increase the turnover of the affiliates assigned
- Solve the tracking problems of the designated campaigns
- Resolve billing conflicts with affiliates
- Hold monthly physical meetings with affiliates
- Planning campaigns with affiliates in order to achieve the volume defined in the commercial contract
- Perform the goal of daily calls to contact affiliates
- Achieve compliance with the defined gross margin objectives
- Make recommendations and searches for graphic concepts and marketing
- Use of good practices in order to optimize the results of campaigns
- Writing of graphic and technical briefings
- Configuration of tracking tracking and installation tools
- In case of low results, analyze the 3 KPIs of the main ratios (Opening,Reactivity and transformation) and activate an action plan
- Management and advanced knowledge of email marketing
- Monitoring of tracking, delivery of leads and all the characteristics of the campaign
- Establish a defined report for each campaign
- Management of key indicators and remunerations by activity sector
- Set billing campaigns
- Manage and resolve conflicts with Clients
- You already have an experience in the digital industry, preferably within an agency or an affiliate network.
- You have the sense of responsibility and especially enjoy a start-up environment where autonomy
- You are very involved, driven by results and have the desire to excel at work.
- Perfectly rigorous and organized, you can adapt quickly to your new work environment and are able to lead multi-task and prioritize them.
- Native level of English
You get in return
- Type of Contract: Permanent contrat
- Salary: Depend on the profile
- 1 home working day per month
- Company events
- International working environment
- Central and newly design offices
- Free fruit and beverage
Date to start: ASAP
Déposer ma candidature
Vous voulez relever le défi ? Postulez ici !