Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 3 companies. Natexo (emailing, collecting and monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization).
Your main missions:
• Establish and maintain the affiliate network of the Spanish andPolish market
• Planning campaigns with affiliates in order to achieve the volume defined in the commercial contract
• Prospect and search new publishers every month
• Increase the turnover of the affiliates/ campagins assigned
• Solve the tracking problems of the designated campaigns
• Resolve billing conflicts with affiliates
• Hold monthly meetings with affiliates
• Perform the goal of daily calls to contact affiliates
• Achieve compliance with the defined gross margin objectives
• Make recommendations and searches for graphic concepts and marketing
• Use of good practices in order to optimize the results of campaigns
• Writing of graphic briefings
• In case of low results, analyze the main KPIs
• Establish a defined report for each campaign
• Set billing campaigns
Previous experience required in the digital industry, preferably within an agency or an affiliate network.
You have the sense of responsibility and especially enjoy a start-up environment
Perfectly rigorous and organized, you can adapt quickly to your new work environment and are able to lead multi-task and prioritize them.
Fluent Polish and Spanish
Excellent knowledge of excel