Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital advertising. The group is made up of 2 companies: Natexo (Emailing, Collecting and Monetization) and Taz Media (Monetization). The company develops internationally through 4 markets : France, Spain, Italy and Poland.
What do we do? In 2020, Natexo launched in the market two products: Lead Ads and Emailing Ads and converted itself as “Digital advertising solution in self service for any business”.
Why do we do it? Our aim is to Boost our client’s business.
Who we are? Natexians aren't’ only dedicated and experts, as a team we:
Working in Natexo is working in a multicultural environment, where you will be challenged everyday and where you will achieve goals and make your career grow.
Reporting to the Head of Advertising, the employee is responsible for the optimization of the social media campaigns and external traffic sources in order to achieve our internal goals, respecting the allocated budget with a special oversight on the profitability of the campaigns and margin goals.
· Taking care of the external acquisition traffic for our products Survey and Sweepstakes in sources as Facebook, Google Ads, etc. in our main markets : France, Italy, Spain and Poland.
· Reach the goals of clicks, leads and margin per month
· Be proactive and fully dedicated to campaign’s objective in terms of eCPL and ROI
· Strategize, plan, and execute campaigns across several media sources (facebook, adwords, etc.)
· Develops reporting and metrics to track campaign's performance
· Oversee the execution and budget in external sources, including the creative pieces, QA, segmentation and tracking
· Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of the evolving multi-channel marketing space
· Analyze statistics on a daily basis to ensure optimal traffic quality
Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business
· Minimum 2 year's experience in analytics and Social Media Marketing
· English and Spanish High level. French will be a plus
· Strong analytical skills and clear understanding of a key marketing KPIs
· Experience in working with facebook business manager, setting up and optimize campaigns.
· Experience buying traffic and manage advertising platforms such as: Google Ads, Yahoo, Native, etc.
· Excellent computer skills and numbers focused
· Highly detail-oriented with the ability to turn analysis into action, respect deadlines, and provide comprehensive solutions.
· Must be adapt at handling pressure and working under stress.
· Ability to meet deadlines and/or targets.
· Self-driven with a results and goal oriented approach.
In return of your great motivated profile and as Natexian you will access to:
An amazing working environment thanks to great offices located in city center
Competitive Salary and Bonus
The opportunity to be part of a growing multicultural company with career and development opportunities
Internal Top tools and methodology designed to help you shine and achieve your goals as best as you can!
Free tea and coffee and a wonderful terrace to enjoy it!
Events every month: lunch, team building activities, afterworks
One day per month of teleworking
Ping pong and video games
Health insurance include Dental Care plan coverage
25 days vacation per year
First step, you apply in our career page showing how and why you are THE perfect candidate for the position
Second step, if you convinced us, one of our recruitment team will call you in order to make a first brief about your experience and expectations and check if with our requirements it’s a perfect match
Third step, you will have an interview with a member of the team to share about the tasks, challenges and spirit of Natexo
Fourth step: you will have an interview with your direct manager
Fifth and last one: You are THE person that we are looking for and you become a Natexian !