Natexo, a French group established in 2008, is one of the European leaders in the Email Marketing industry.
The company has expanded internationally and currently; we have nine offices (France, Spain, Italy, USA, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Poland) worldwide.
The company offers innovative online acquisition solutions to a host of international clients in efforts to help them acquire qualified traffic and generate revenue
Reporting to the VP Sales, you are responsible for the image of the company and owning the relationship with our clients, you are in charge of sourcing new business, and develop long term relationship with our existing partners. You assist your clients by identifying there need and propose the right solution. You manage negotiation to satisfy both parts and develop customers’ loyalty.
The day-to-day duties:
- Proactively business develop new and existing business
- Build your own pipeline by drawing upon established networks, relationship and your independent research
- Find leads and set up meetings through cold-calling
- Convert leads into prospects
- Grow revenue by closing new business
- Present Natexo as the Expert of digital acquisition through emailing solutions, overcoming objections to ensure a win-win for both sides
- Construct and negotiate offers that meet expectations of business partners and Natexo
Work closely with operational teams
- Achieve set KPI targets for monthly and quarterly sales revenue, and daily activities
- Experience in working in a digital environment preferably in business development
- Experience in a fast paced, target driven sales environment with consistent and current success
- Hands on experience selling both face-to-face and cold calling
- Enthusiastic individual
- Natural interest for challenging sales
- Action and results oriented
- Experience in a fast paced, target driven sales environment with evidence of consistent and current success
- English fluent
You get in return:
- Attractive salary
- Bonus: 1% of your portfolio gross margin + 2,5% of the gross margin for 6 months when a new product is activated.
- 1 home working day per month