Natexo, a French group established in 2008, is one of the European leaders in the Email Marketing industry.
The company has expanded internationally and currently; we have nine offices (France, Spain, Italy, USA, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Poland) worldwide.
The company offers innovative online acquisition solutions to a host of international clients in efforts to help them acquire qualified traffic and generate revenue.
- Ensure that the procedures of the department. ?
Ensure the achievement of defined gross margin target ?
Configuring interfaces for surveys and sweepstakes ?
- In charge of the advertiser relationship for the setting up of campaigns, their follow-up ?and renewal of contract ?
- Disseminate operations as a priority on a network of Publishers ?
- Optimization of the mechanics of collection and implementation of best practices ?
- Drafting of graphic and technical briefs ?
- Marketing Preparation Supports ?
- Optimization of the profitability of operations ?
- Research and selection of themes ?
- In case of poor performances of the themes, analysis of the 3 main KPIs (Opening Rate, ?Reactivity Rate and Transformation Rate) and implementation of an action plan. ?
- Advanced marketing and email marketing skills ?
- Daily monitoring of the smooth operation of deliveries and campaigns ?
- Establish defined reporting ?
- Control of Key Indicators and Remuneration by Business Line ?
- Establish billing for your campaigns ?
- Manage and resolve customer disputes ?
• Fluent French, and a good level of English.
• We are looking for a highly rigorous and organized individual, with strong communication skills and passion for marketing.
• We significantly value autonomy, as much as the flexibility to work within an international team.
• Analytical skills are also highly valued.
• Negotiation Skills Require the signing of an internship agreement with a university or school.