Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 5 companies. Natexo (Emailing, Collecting and Monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization), Addict Agency (Monetization), Diagomail and Mafringue.
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, the 8th best performance private French company by L'Express magazine.
The company develops internationally through 10 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, Poland, UK, USA, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Australia)
Under the responsibility of the Operations Manager, you are in charge of setting up the Sweepstakes and the Survey, and ensuring their diffusion on all the marketing levers in the country or countries for which you are responsible.
Your main missions :
- Ensure the proper operation of the department.
- Ensure the achievement of defined gross margin targets
- Configuring interfaces for surveys and sweepstakes
- Being in charge of the advertiser relationship for the setting up of campaigns, their follow-up and renewal of contract
- Achieve the monthly participation volume using all available marketing levers while respecting profitability indicators
- Disseminate operations as a priority on a network of Publishers
- Optimization of the mechanics of collection and implementation of best practices
- Drafting of graphic and technical briefs
- Marketing Preparation Supports
- Optimization of the profitability of operations
- Research and selection of themes
- In case of poor performances of the themes, analysis of the 3 main KPIs (Opening Rate, Reactivity Rate and Transformation Rate) and implementation of an action plan.
- Advanced marketing and email marketing skills
- Daily monitoring of the smooth operation of deliveries and campaigns
- Establish defined reporting
- In charge of customer loyalty, you have to offer the customer new campaigns based on your expertise
- Control of Key Indicators and Remuneration by Business Line
- Establish the billing of the campaigns
- Manage and resolve customer disputes
- You benefit from a first experience in email marketing in agency or at a publisher.
- Your mastery of the market, of the levers of web marketing, and more particularly of the emailing, allows you to be a credible interlocutor with the customers. You are attracted to the web and new technologies.
- You enjoy a real Start-up spirit.
- You are a hard worker and know how to get involved in your work.
- You like new challenge
- You have good technical knowledge related to email marketing (HTLM, tracking ...)
- You are responsive, you support the pressure and adapt quickly to your new work environment.
- You benefit from a good relationship and are organized (ability to carry out several tasks).
- The prospects for development are very interesting, attracted by the challenge, you want to participate in the growth of a company on a human scale, innovative and quality oriented towards a team very motivated.