Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 3 companies. Natexo (emailing, collecting and monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization).
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, th 8th best performance private French Company by L’Express Magazine. The Company develops internationally though 4 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, and USA)
Under the supervision of the CEO, the Marketing Manager is responsible for establishing the marketing strategy of the group and of the new platform of the company at a global geographic level.
• Establish marketing action to generate online subscription
• Updating and monitoring the communication of the company on social networks
• Responsible for external communication and relationship with the press
• Responsible for internal communication
• Organization of commercial events (breakfast, conferences, etc.)
• Responsible of the CRM (in coordination with the VP sales)
• Implementation and monitoring of customers satisfaction surveys
• Creation and monitoring of Newsletters
• Responsible for the brand image of the company and the editorial line with customers, suppliers, candidates
• Ensure compliance with the group's graphic charter
• Application of the commercial action
• Monitoring and analysis of sales (document study, customer segmentation)
• Market study of current and future products
• Definition of Marketing strategy
• Competitive surveillance
Master degree in managemente, marketing or business
2 years of experience in Marketing and at least knowledge about the emailing and digital marketing
Perfectly rigorous and organized, you can adapt quickly to your new work environment and are able to lead multi-task and prioritize them.
You are very involved, driven by results and have the desire to success at work
High level of microsoft office (Excel)
French/English high level