Natexo is a French group established in 2008, which has different companies around the world: France, Spain, Italy and USA.
The group is one of the European leaders in the Email Marketing industry.The company offers innovative online acquisition solutions to a host of international clients in efforts to help them acquire qualified traffic and generate revenue.
· Learn and support all company-specific software and hardware solutions.
· Install, update, troubleshoot and develop technical solutions for Os X / Windows.
· Act as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems.
· Identifies, diagnose and resolve problems and communicate solutions to users.
· Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to the IT Manager and/or Vendors.
· Document procedures and solutions for help desk issues.
· Making recommendations on areas of process improvement.
· Provide remote help-desk support to worldwide offices: Spain, France, Italy, North-South America and Australia.
· Managing stocks of equipment.
· Repairing equipment and replacing parts, responding to breakdowns.
· Setting up new users' accounts and profiles.
· New staff IT Induction to the services and facilities provided by IT Services.
· Compliance of the data protection law.
· Guarantee implementation of IT policies.
· Exchange and Office 365 management.
· Cisco Meraki Management.
We significantly value autonomy, as much as the flexibility to work within an international team.
We are looking for a highly rigorous and organized individual
Fluent English. Spanish and French will be a plus
1 years of experience of working within a technical role, in a networking environment, completing first level analysis and fault isolation
Alcatel ippbx will be a plus
Knowledge in JIRA will be a plus