Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 4 companies. Natexo (Emailing, Collecting and Monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization), Addict Agency (Monetization).
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, the 8th best performance private French company by L'Express magazine.
The company develops internationally through 4 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy,USA)
Your main missions is to assist the affiliation team and the Senior affiliate manager with the following tasks:
• Establish and maintain the affiliate network of the Italian market
• Cold calling and prospecting new affiliates and email databases
• Increase the turnover of the affiliates assigned while promoting the emailing campaigns
• Handle the planning of the campaigns with affiliates in order to achieve the volume defined in the commercial contract
• Solve the tracking problems of the designated campaigns
• Resolve billing conflicts with affiliates
• Perform the goal of daily calls to contact affiliates
• Achieve the defined gross margin objectives
• Make recommendations and searches for graphic concepts and marketing
• Use of good practices in order to optimize the results of campaigns
• Writing of graphic and technical briefings
• Configuration of tracking tracking and installation tools
• In case of low results, analyze the 3 KPIs of the main ratios (Opening, Reactivity and transformation) and activate an action plan
• Management and advanced knowledge of email marketing
• Monitoring of tracking, delivery of leads and all the characteristics of the campaign
• Establish a defined report for each campaign
• Management of key indicators and remunerations by activity sector
You have a background or education or knowledge on Digital Marketing
You have the sense of responsibility and especially enjoy a start-up environment where autonomy.
You are very involved, driven by results and have the desire to excel at work.
Perfectly rigorous and organized, you can adapt quickly to your new work environment and are able to lead multi-task and prioritize them.
Good level of excel is required as well as sales skills to negotiate and propecting