Natexo is a French group created in 2008, one of the leading European leaders in the email marketing sector.
The company is expanding internationally through 4 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy and USA). It operates in the online marketing industry and offers e-merchants with innovative solutions to help them acquire qualified traffic and generate revenue on their customer bases.
Reporting to the CEO, as HR Manager, you manage all Human Resources related activities for Natexo teams based in Paris and Barcelona, from recruitment to daily basis HR management.
- Own the recruitment cycle from the beginning until the end, both strategical and at the operational level: headhunting, sourcing, screening, interviews, reports…
- Job postings through different channels (job portals, social media, web)
- Offer our candidates a great experience from first contact to contract signing
- Develop an Employer Branding strategy in order to increase the talent acquisition.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Oversee writing and updating of job descriptions.
Hr Management/ Administration:
- Setting up and accompanying the development of the employees
- Giving the new employees a perfect start in the company
- Set up of team building event
- Promote and improve the Internal Communication within the company
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel.
- Be the point of contact with providers related to Human Resources ( contracts, recruitment…)
- Design and manage the Onboarding and Offboarding programs
- Answer employee questions relating to employment policies and procedures
- Very good level of English and French (Italian is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in human resource and recruiting in an international company
- High level of computer skills (Windows, Office, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital industry in a plus
- Structured, methodical and goal-oriented work
- Proactive, sense of initiative
- Ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- Hands-on attitude
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours/week
- 25 days paid holidays
- Dynamic environment and unique team spirit
- 1 Teleworking day per month
- Great Offices located in Barcelona city center
Submit my application
You feel like taking up this challenge? Apply here!