Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 5 companies. Natexo (Emailing, Collecting and Monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization), Addict Agency (Monetization), Diagomail and Mafringue.
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, the 8thbest performance private French company by L'Express magazine.
The company develops internationally through 10 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, Poland, UK, USA, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Australia)
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be responsible of the help desk management of all the subsidiaries of the company IT troubleshoots for international teams:
- Learn and support all company-specific software and hardware solutions.
- Install, update, troubleshoot and develop technical solutions for Os X / Windows.
- Act as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems.
- Identifies, diagnose and resolve problems and communicate solutions to users.
- Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to the IT Manager and/or Vendors.
- Document procedures and solutions for help desk issues.
- Making recommendations on areas of process improvement.
- Provide remote help-desk support to worldwide offices: Spain, France, Italy, North-South America and Australia.
- Managing stocks of equipment.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, responding to breakdowns.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles.
- New staff IT Induction to the services and facilities provided by IT Services.
- Compliance of the data protection law.
- Guarantee implementation of IT policies.
- Exchange and Office 365 management.
- Cisco Meraki Management.
- Fluent English. Spanish and French will be a plus
- 2 years of experience of working within a technical role, in a networking environment, completing first level analysis and fault isolation
- Alcatel ippbx will be a plus
- Knowledge in JIRA will be a plus
You get in return
- 1 home working day per month
- Central and newly design offices
- Free fruit and drinks
- International working environment
- Languages Courses