Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition. The group is made up of 4 companies. Natexo (Emailing, Collecting and Monetization), Taz Media (Monetization), Leadiance (Monetization), Addict Agency (Monetization)
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, the 8th best performance private French company by L'Express magazine.
The company develops internationally through 4 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, USA)
Under the responsibility of the COO, you will be in charge of managing the Polish team towards achieving objectives
Management of Sales Manager & Affiliate Manager of the Polish Market
· Ensure the follow up of administrative tasks
· Be in charge of team growth, improving the knowledge of individual employees, and ensuring the appropriate level of training.
· Follow- up of the KPIs
· Develop new collaborations and areas of development.
· Increase the volume of invoicing, building client loyalty and identifying potential new clients.
· Establish long-lasting relationships with partners and other influential individuals within the market
· Operate as the main point of contact for all matters specific to customer accounts once the sales manager has signed the contract.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the campaigns according to customer needs and objectives
· Provide onboarding guidance and support to new and existing customers
· Manage along the company’s online and offline help and support channels as costumers may require
· Collect customer feedback and identify opportunities
· Set up the campaigns for emailing on the proper platform: Cake, Admin, etc.
· Optimize each campaign launched: new briefs, new mechanics, new conceptualization
· Collaborate with the appropriate teams within the company to implement assets for each campaign following the procedures established
· Participate in establishing processes to ensure that objectives are achieved,
· Responsible to prepare the monthly forecast for the clients managed along with the COO and VP Sales or CM
· Collect and document success stories, quotes and key use cases from customers
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal team
· Provide with full reporting to the client’s needs: sending punctually a monthly report with the evolution of each campaign live
· Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure account growth attainment