Natexo Group, an international company created in 2008, is today one of the main European stakeholders in digital acquisition.
Natexo Group, strong in its development, was elected in September 2016, the 8th best performance private French company by L'Express magazine.
The company develops internationally through 10 subsidiaries (France, Spain, Italy, Poland, UK, USA, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Australia)
Under the responsability of the Marketing Manager, the copywriter will be a key person support in constant optimization and improvement of business support solutions. He/she will support in multiple functions:
- Assisting the Marketing manager in the development of new online product
- Be in charge of any content published for the company (white paper, social media, website content..)
- Improving existing marketing supports
- Set up of innovative marketing operations
- Redaction, sendind, and analysis of corporate newsletters
- Working closely with webdesigners to create impacting creatives
- Identifying and/or developing social content that supports our business develoment objectives
- Drafting copy for social media content including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Proving frequent analysis of content and campaign performance
- Native English level
- Excellent writting skills
- Strong interest for digital marketing and new technologies
- You know the basis of SEO
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop creative concepts and digital content using consumer insights and/or business intelligence
- Flexible skills set: must be able to quickly jump out of a roleand into another to help with deliverables
- Google adwords and google analitics will be a plus