Natexo, a French group established in 2008, is one of the European leaders in the Email Marketing industry.
The company has expanded internationally and currently; we have nine offices (France, Spain, Italy, USA, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Poland) worldwide.
The company offers innovative online acquisition solutions to a host of international clients in efforts to help them acquire qualified traffic and generate revenue.
Reporting to the responsible individual for the markets in question, you are in constant contact with our customers and partners to carry out email-marketing services.
- Ensure that the procedures of the department.
- Ensure the achievement of defined gross margin target
- Configuring interfaces for surveys and sweepstakes
- In charge of the advertiser relationship for the setting up of campaigns, their follow-up and renewal of contract
- Disseminate operations as a priority on a network of Publishers
- Optimization of the mechanics of collection and implementation of best practices
- Drafting of graphic and technical briefs
- Marketing Preparation Supports
- Optimization of the profitability of operations
- Research and selection of themes
- In case of poor performances of the themes, analysis of the 3 main KPIs (Opening Rate, Reactivity - - Rate and Transformation Rate) and implementation of an action plan.
- Advanced marketing and email marketing skills
- Daily monitoring of the smooth operation of deliveries and campaigns
- Establish defined reporting
- Control of Key Indicators and Remuneration by Business Line
- Establish billing for your campaigns
- Manage and resolve customer disputes
- We are looking for a highly rigorous and organized individual, with strong communication skills and passion for marketing.
- We significantly value autonomy, as much as the flexibility to work within an international team.
- Analytical skills are also highly valued.
- Negotiation Skills
*Require the signing of an internship agreement with a university or school.